- Created on 2012-03-24
The Manager - Care Management will assist the Director, Care Management with systems, processes, and outcomes of clinical care teams and programs designed to address clinical, psychosocial, and financial needs of patients and families. The ideal candidate will be able to mentor staff, educate, supervise and evaluate team members to ensure continuous quality improvement and staff productivity. The ability to set goals setting, plan programs, work with regulatory compliance issues, develop and "lead a team" are primary skills needed for this job.
- Clinically astute, hands-on professional with the ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment and manage complex issues.
- Excellent communication skills to work collaboratively with nursing, medical and administrative staff; strong communication, negotiating; critical thinking and decision making skills required.
- Minimum of 3 years staff management; 5 years of acute nursing experience including 3 years of hands on Case Management experience
- Knowledge of DRGs, CMS and state regulations. InterQual or Milliman criteria required
- PRI Certification
- RN licensure, BSN required; MSN preferred
We have been engaged by a premier patient centered academic medical center in the NJ/NY area to search and recruit for a Manager - Care Management. This highly visible position reports to the Director of Care Management and needs to "take the reins" leading a care management team. This position would be of interest to a dynamic leader with knowledge of an academic medical environment or a community medical center dealing with complex cases. Candidate reviews will begin immediately and will continue until the search is successfully concluded. The Hospital will offer a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. Relocation assistance is negotiable. We invite you to discover personal fulfillment in an exciting environment where you can learn and grow.
Qualified and seriously interested individuals may reply in confidence to:
Bobbie Stone International, LLC
66 Witherspoon Street # 314
Princeton, New Jersey 08542
Ph. 866-750-1500 Fax: 866-760-1500